- Referenced in 2 articles
- Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC), pH, soil texture fractions and coarse fragments) at seven standard depths ... climatic images and global landform and lithology maps), which were used to fit an ensemble ... machine learning instead of linear regression, (2) to considerable investments in preparing finer resolution covariate...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- shaped ICE confidence region with specified confidence fraction within [0.50, 0.99] that is equivariant with ... wedge with economic preferences from an ICE map with specified values of lambda, beta ... preferences by displaying potentially non-linear indifference(iso-preference) curves from an ICE map with...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...