- Referenced in 469 articles
- mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver ... constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver...
- Referenced in 1116 articles
- expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination ... this combination is a competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- matrix search framework and a solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- easy incorporation of user-supplied linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... change from one solver to another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- also solvers for systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt ... solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- included with the library to provide linear solver support on serial machines. An optional interface...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value ... cases of a direct linear solver (dense or banded), the Newton iteration is a Modified ... using a Krylov method as the linear solver, the iteration is an Inexact Newton iteration ... parallel NVECTOR module) only the Krylov linear solvers are available. An approximate diagonal Jacobian option...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers are significantly faster than...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- object-oriented design of iterative solvers for linear systems of equations. Special attention is paid...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- employes several algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides ... adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Interconnecting (IETI) method, which combines the advanced solver design of FETI with the exact geometry ... classes of simple model problems (Poisson and linearized elasticity) and discuss the coupling ... suitable preconditioner for the iterative linear solver used for the interface problem. We report several...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- well as linear and non-linear solvers, are provided by PETSc...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... algorithms for efficiently solving large systems of linear equations whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This ... multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where each...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- number of standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs ... well, with an appropriate integer-capable solver...