- Referenced in 1215 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... Both libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue ... solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- self-validating methods for dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d ... linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination ... competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that are not too large...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact ... another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- computes the condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies a temporal requirement. Hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- also solvers for systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt ... general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned ... instead of direct methods for these linear systems. The most recent addition is LSODIS, which...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- those for the solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively parallel computers. Its emphasis is on modern...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... without changes on any BSD-UN*X system (preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth knowledge ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- vectors, or as a system of linear equations and inequalities. The name PORTA ... Motzkin elimination algorithm which projects a linear system on subspaces xi = 0. This projection ... given system of linear inequalities can be done separately by using the function ’fmel...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Ordinary Differential Equations) solves stiff and nonstiff systems of the form dy/dt ... methods) in the stiff case. The linear systems that arise are solved by direct methods...