- Referenced in 4888 articles
- provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series...
- Referenced in 2069 articles
- Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically ... solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective to be optimized ... expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables in the model...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra routines the user has the choice...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 995 articles
- input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- cones, i.e. it allows not only for linear constraints, but also quasiconvex-quadratic constraints...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- PETSc includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- book is a special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Fortran subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package ... solves linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite, symmetric positive definite, triangular...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function ... constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture of both. The nonlinear functions must ... basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation of some or all gradients...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- whose objective function is the sum of linear functions and log-barrier terms associated with ... special case of determinant maximization problems with linear matrix inequalities. It employs an infeasible primal...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK ... library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems ... solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- significantly. YALMIP 3 can be used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- software packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together by level...