- Referenced in 302 articles
- present 2D linear elastic fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near-tip refinement...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- techniques, including Sammon mapping, Isomap, and Locally Linear Embedding. The visualizations produced...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- show that the algorithm is globally linearly and locally quadratically convergent under suitable assumptions...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric ... oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality of reference. LINPACK was designed for supercomputers...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- quality-control fit statistics, statistical information, linearity, local dependency and unidimensionality. Rasch implements stochastic Guttman...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- same general structure: local (elemental) matrix generation followed by a global linear system assembly ... local matrix generation stage coupled with the parallelization techniques developed for the linear system solvers ... study was dictated by the computationally-heavy local matrix generation stage as well...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- lasso problem, i.e., an underdetermined linear least-squares problem with a 1-norm constraint ... guaranteed to be almost always locally linearly convergent. As in the case of the algorithm...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- focus on the local analysis of systems of linear differential and difference equations. We illustrate...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- domain-independent local search method for linear integer constraints that can solve a range...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- full-potential (linearized) augmented plane-wave ((L)APW) + local orbitals (lo) method, one among...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Feature Analysis), manifold learning methods ([Hessian] Locally Linear Embedding), several classifiers, probabilistic methods (Factor Analysis...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- network learning tool. LOLIMOT stands for LOcal LInear MOdel Tree. It belongs to the family...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- OscaR are: Constraint Programming; Constrained Based Local Search; Linear (Integer) Programming; Discrete Event Simulation; Derivative...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics ... matrix search framework and a solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- contains an interface to linear programming solvers and local optimization solvers (e.g. Coin/Clp, Cplex...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- systems of partial differential equations. The local Fourier analysis can be obtained by a simple ... equation, the Oseen and Stokes equations, a linear shell problem and elasticity systems. The book ... understanding of basic principles of multigrid and local Fourier analysis, allowing investigation of real multigrid...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- original problem into a set of smaller linear programming problems and has recently been shown ... sequential importance sampling solution algorithm based on local expected value of perfect information (EVPI ... applicable to extremely large multistage stochastic linear programmes which either have too many data paths ... local EVPI values for the nodes of the tree and achieves near linear speed...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- strictly localized basis sets and from the implementation of linear-scaling algorithms which...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- penalty, the package also provides the local linear approximation by coordinate descant...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- function subject to locally Lipschitzian inequality and equality constraints, general linear constraints and simple upper...