- Referenced in 28 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...