- Referenced in 2 articles
- potential node duplications during the cut enumeration/generation procedure so the mapping costs encoded ... will relax the non-critical paths by searching the solution space considering both local ... mapping area; (iii) an iterative cut selection procedure is carried out that further explores...
- Referenced in 1 article
- nonparametric regression and smoothing techniques. Nonparametric regression relaxes the usual assumption of linearity and enables ... provides many procedures for nonparametric regression, such as the LOESS procedure for local regression...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...