- Referenced in 1201 articles
- rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof, or quotient rings with respect...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- first part. Chapter 2 studies the local convergence of Newton’s method, inexact Newton methods ... method is studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality of reference. LINPACK was designed for supercomputers...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near-tip refinement, and crack propagation...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- bounding the solution using a form of local search. A detailed description of the algorithm...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- solution remains stable, even if no local preconditioning matrix is included in the time derivative...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to solve Boolean satisfiability problems. Both algorithms work...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- only hope to locate a local minimum of f within the usual limitations on storage ... traditional approach of approximating f by local quadratic models, which is computationally feasible even...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- multicast protocols over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks. Ns began as a variant...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- developed. We are especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- corporate, institutional, and geographic boundaries without sacrificing local autonomy. The toolkit includes software services...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Basic Local Alignment Search Tool. BLAST finds regions of similarity between biological sequences. The program...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- lobpcg.m, MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal ... preconditioned eigensolver: Locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms ... locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based ... local optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest several other new methods...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- algebraic number ﬁelds, algebraic function ﬁelds and local ﬁelds. In the number ﬁeld case, algebraic...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- recoveries. Pastry takes into account network locality; it seeks to minimize the distance messages travel ... node failures, and its good network locality properties...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial optimization problems in our society is illustrated ... procedures at a high level of abstraction. Local search approaches to combinatorial optimization are able ... optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local search, using constraints to describe and control ... local search, and a programming language, COMET, that supports both modeling and search abstractions...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- following features: (1) Fluid surfaces are represented locally for each mixed- fluid zone, and these...