- Referenced in 497 articles
- supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range of applications ... which can be regarded as an equational logic sublanguage. Besides ... supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic idea of ASP is to encode ... constraints of a problem as a logic program such that the answer sets (stable models ... program correspond to the solutions of the problem. Then ... solve the problem by letting a logic program engine to find the answer sets...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Datalog is a declarative logic programming language that syntactically is a subset of Prolog ... application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing ... date back to the beginning of logic programming, but it became prominent as a separate ... Jack Minker organized a workshop on logic and databases. David Maier is credited with...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains. This paper proposes a new logic programming...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- computing answer sets of a logic program by using SAT solvers. Briefly speaking, given ... ground logic program P, ASSAT(X), depending on the SAT solver X used, works...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Logic Programming and Deductive Database system for Unix and Windows. XSB Prolog. It is being...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types ... known paradigm of rewriting provides both the logical framework in which deduction systems...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment in which theorems can be proved...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- programming language. It is based on logic programming and the BDI architecture for (cognitive) autonomous...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Logic programming with functions and predicates: The language BABEL. We investigate the experimental programming language ... HOPE, Standard, ML, or MIRANDA) and logic programming (as embodied in PROLOG) in a simple...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- computes answer sets for either disjunctive logic programs or logic programs containing choice rules. Answer ... engine for enumerating models of the logic program -- possible solutions, in case of disjunctive programs ... completion semantics for logic programs. For big class of programs called tight, the answer...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Daniel Diaz. GNU Prolog accepts Prolog+constraint programs and produces native binaries (like gcc does ... Finite Domains (FD). This opens contraint logic programming to the user combining the power ... constraint programming to the declarativity of logic programming...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- that experiments can be developed quickly, and programming experience is not necessary, though useful ... logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- LUPS -- a language for updating logic programs. Most of the work conducted ... field of logic programming has focused on representing static knowledge, i.e. knowledge that does ... authors introduced the concept of dynamic logic programming. There, they studied and defined the declarative ... operational semantics of sequences of logic programs (or dynamic logic programs...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- provides an introduction to the Answer Set Programming (ASP) tools gringo, clasp, clingo, and iclingo ... grounder capable of translating logic programs provided by users into equivalent propositional logic programs...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming. We describe a novel logic, called HiLog ... provides a more suitable basis for logic programming than does traditional predicate logic. HiLog ... grammars, higher-order and modular logic programming, and deductive databases...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- combines the clarity and expressiveness of declarative programming with advanced static analysis and error detection ... efficiency far in excess of existing logic programming systems, and close to conventional programming systems...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- related to default logic and logic programming. Computationally, CCalc uses ideas of satisfiability planning...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- three important contributions to the logic programming community. First, it describes the main techniques used ... efficient Prolog engine. Second, most logic programming systems have a rather limited indexing algorithm ... parallelism and tabling in a single logic programming system...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Hypotheses (Aleph). Aleph is an Inductive Logic Programming (ILP) system. This manual is not intended ... Raedt (1994), Inductive Logic Programming: Theory and Methods, Jnl. Logic Programming...