- Referenced in 1 article
- survival design analysis: environmental characterization - metocean environmental analysis and statistics; short term extremes - analysis ... short-term (sea-state specific) extreme responses; long term extremes - analysis of long-term (design ... focused-wave construction for efficient high-fidelity modeling...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 1358 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package...