- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Optimization of mechatronic systems using the software package...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A symbolic approach for automatic generation of the...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- HYSDEL allows modeling a class of hybrid systems...