- Referenced in 1 article
- carry out inductive reasoning over array content. The Aligators’ loop extraction module allows treatment...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The Standard Template Adaptive Parallel Library (STAPL) is...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...