- Referenced in 3 articles
- numerical simulations of low-Mach number turbulent reacting and two-phase flows using immersed boundaries...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- GENSMAC3D: A numerical method for solving unsteady three...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Large eddy simulation of compartment fires This paper...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- elsA is a multi-application CFD simulation platform...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CEDRE® is a multi-physics platform working on...