- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- MOTGA: a multiobjective Tchebycheff based genetic algorithm for...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- GGPLAB is a Matlab-based toolbox for specifying...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ExSpect 6.4: An executable specification tool for hierarchical...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CFSQP Version 2.5: A C Code for Solving...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- JOBSHOP is a set of C programs for...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...