- Referenced in 249 articles
- code PITCON and simplicial approximation of manifolds are contained. (netlib contin...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds. Each noncompact (or cusped) hyperbolic 3-manifold ... census is given for all hyperbolic 3-manifolds which can be obtained by gluing ... seven ideal tetrahedra. There are 6075 such manifolds, 4815 of them are orientable ... manifolds obained from four or fewer tetrahedra are listed in an appendix to the paper...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- diagrams, the search for stable and unstable manifolds, the calculation of dimensions and Lyapunov exponents...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries of geometric objects (eg, isometries ... that all the machinery of calculus on manifolds can be utilised from within the program...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Table. It represents the connectivity of any manifold mesh as two tables ... Edgebreaker algorithm has been adapted to manifold meshes with holes and handles, to non-triangle ... meshes, and to non-manifold meshes. A Corner-Table implementation of these will be described...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- used to compute invariant sets, invariant manifolds, invariant measures and almost invariant sets in dynamical...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- semantics for the control-driven coordination language MANIFOLD Coordination languages are a new class ... called control-driven coordination, is supported by MANIFOLD. We present the formal semantics ... kernel of MANIFOLD, based on a two-level transition system model: the first level ... behavior of each single component in a MANIFOLD system, whereas the second level captures their...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Manopt, a Matlab toolbox for optimization on manifolds. Optimization on manifolds is a rapidly developing ... efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds is well-suited to deal with rank...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- studying the topology and geometry of 3-manifolds, with a focus on hyperbolic structures...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- piecewise continuous (m - 1)-D manifold, where m is the number of objectives. Based ... piecewise continuous manifold. The local principal component analysis algorithm is used for building such...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- software package for studying 3-manifold triangulations and normal surfaces. It includes a graphical user ... decomposition. par This paper brings 3-manifold topologists up-to-date with Regina...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- genus-1 two-dimensional Riemannian manifold. This manifold can be defined via a parametrization...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- permutations of indices, defined on several different manifolds and products of them. It computes covariant ... presence of a metric in each manifold and defines all the associated tensors (Riemann, Ricci...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- extensive library of known triangulations of manifolds and provides the user with the possibility...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for solving differential equations on manifolds We describe an object-oriented MATLAB toolbox ... solving differential equations on manifolds. The software reflects recent development within the area of geometric...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- algorithms for computations on implicitly defined manifolds. A collection of algorithms is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Gradient Descent Algorithm on the Grassmann Manifold for Matrix Completion. We consider the problem ... singular value decomposition followed by local manifold optimization, for solving the low-rank matrix completion...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- make any assumptions about connectivity or a manifold representation. We have used our algorithm...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- used to solve -norm, -norm and manifold regularized NMF with the optimal convergence rate. Numerical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Random orthonormal matrix generation on the Stiefel manifold. This package simulates random orthonormal matrices from ... quadratic exponential family distributions on the Stiefel manifold. The most general type of distribution covered...