- Referenced in 129 articles
- formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns, spatial windows, pixel images ... risk estimation with cross-validated bandwidth selection, mark correlation functions, segregation ... indices, mark dependence diagnostics etc. Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data ... interpoint interaction, cluster formation and dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- with covariates and a point pattern with multiple marks...
- Referenced in 1 article
- along a linear network. Given a marked point pattern lying on the linear network ... event specified by the user through the marks of the pattern (Kelsall and Diggle...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package ads: Spatial Point Patterns Analysis. Perform first- and second-order multi-scale analyses derived ... Ripley K-function, for univariate, multivariate and marked mapped data in rectangular, circular or irregular...
- Referenced in 1 article
- methods for modeling spatial point patterns using inhomogeneous Poisson point processes, where the intensity surface ... random integer. Extensions to the marked inhomogeneous Poisson point processes case are also presented ... used to simulate, visualize and model point patterns, estimate the parameters of the models, assess...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 614 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...