- Referenced in 586 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- March_eq: Implementing additional reasoning into an efficient...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7222 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1436 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- HOPLA -- a higher-order process language. A small...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- High level Petri nets analysis with Helena. This...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 1149 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...