- Referenced in 310 articles
- problems. Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors have resulted...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- large, sparse linear systems on massively parallel computers. Its emphasis is on modern powerful...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... chance to utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner. Driven by the need to solve linear ... development of massively parallel computers, and has sparked much research into developing algorithms for them...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Design and implementation of a massively parallel version of DIRECT. This paper describes several massively...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- been designed to run on massively parallel supercomputers with distributed memory. While both versions ... release both the serial and the massively parallel version of the code...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- runs on a wide variety of massively parallel machines, including some of the largest machines...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- initialization (appropriate also for massively parallel Monte Carlo computations) as well as two different methods...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is a classical molecular dynamics code. LAMMPS...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- focus, with special attention paid to massively parallel architectures, and a great effort being devoted...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- PFLOTRAN User manual: A Massively Parallel Reactive Flow and Transport Model for Describing Surface ... open source, state-of-the-art massively parallel subsurface flow and reactive transport code. PFLOTRAN ... code is designed to run on massively parallel computing architectures as well as workstations...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- describe OSIRIS, a three-dimensional, relativistic, massively parallel, object oriented particle-in-cell code...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Massive parallelization as principal technology for constrained optimization of aerodynamic shapes Massive parallelization ... computational power supplied by massively parallel processors. Applications (implemented on a 456-processors distributed memory...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Then, we discuss the design of the parallel layer, which includes flexible processor clustering levels ... computational results on the ASCI Red massively parallel computer...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- matrix-based interface, setting up a massively parallel simulation or developing a new physical model...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- mass transportation problem, BADMM leads to massive parallelism and can easily run on GPU. BADMM...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Incompact3d that can be coupled with massive parallel platforms in order to simulate turbulence problems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PFFT: An extension of FFTW to massively parallel architectures. We present an MPI based software ... computing fast Fourier transforms (FFTs) on massively parallel, distributed memory architectures based on the message...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- functional theory. PARSEC is optimized for massively parallel computing environment, but it is also compatible...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- simulated in dfnFlow, which utilizes the massively parallel subsurface flow and reactive transport finite volume...