- Referenced in 7904 articles
- nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques ... publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols and formulae where needed. Great care...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- various areas of mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability...
- Referenced in 891 articles
- develop the reader’s intuition and mathematical skills required for a comprehensive understanding of kernel ... general. To describe the principles, applications and analysis of kernel smoothers the authors concentrate...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- also try to provide a detailed mathematical analysis. Algorithms for compressing web graphs that exploit...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- perform complicated analysis or to work on large problems. Whatever mathematical tool or language...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- been extensively studied by the mathematics and numerical analysis communities, this method has received relatively...
Wolfram Functions Site
- Referenced in 28 articles
- physics and the elementary functions of mathematical analysis as well as the interrelationships between ... usage from within Mathematica. MathML enables typeset mathematics to be displayed in web browsers...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- constrained optimization. The book presents a general mathematical formulation of RB methods, analyzes their fundamental ... error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. The whole mathematical presentation...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- highly nonlinear problems, namely the homotopy analysis method (HAM). Unlike perturbation methods ... suitable for researchers and postgraduates in applied mathematics, physics, nonlinear mechanics, finance and engineering...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- computing in the fields of mathematics, graphics, image analysis and physics. The engine is written...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- formulating challenging research questions for further mathematical analysis...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Topology is the classical mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces and functions...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- 10/31/94, p.38). Groups such as the Productivity Analysis Research Network (PARN ) and others have supported ... gaining an intuitive understanding of DEA than mathematical rigor because of the varying backgrounds...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine ... connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility and extendibility of the package ... environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- identifiability analysis for nonlinear system turns out to be a difficult mathematical problem. Different methods ... differential algebra algorithm to perform parameter identifiability analysis for (linear and) nonlinear dynamic models described ... automatized software, requiring minimum prior knowledge of mathematical modelling and no in-depth understanding...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- self-contained PC program for the Lie analysis of ordinary or partial differential equations, either ... written in the symbolic mathematics language MUMATH and will run on any PC. It comes ... previous version was for classical Lie analysis, finding the point symmetries of well-posed differential...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- with a mathematically tractable model that allows for rigorous analysis of network properties? Real networks ... above properties, are complicated to analyze mathematically, or both. Here we propose a generative model...