- Referenced in 6593 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification ... publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols and formulae where needed. Great care...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and optimization software suite in the world, with...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book ... develop the reader’s intuition and mathematical skills required for a comprehensive understanding of kernel...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- with modeling and solving problems. A mathematical modeling language and a set of benchmarks...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- additional features). MLwiN represents multilevel models using mathematical notation including Greek letters and multiple...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Serafini and W. Ukovich: A mathematical model for periodic scheduling problems. SIAM J. Disc. Math...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- analyze in an efficient way a mathematical model for the description of the behaviour...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- performing actual biomedical experiments. Many interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear ... system turns out to be a difficult mathematical problem. Different methods have been proposed ... literature to test identifiability of nonlinear models but, to the best of our knowledge ... software, requiring minimum prior knowledge of mathematical modelling and no in-depth understanding...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- model, a standard mathematical programming modelling language, taking into account a reserved...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- modeling language for mathematical programming and combinatorial optimization. It is the first language to combine ... level algebraic and set notations from mathematical modeling languages with a rich constraint language...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- little language to translate the mathematical model of a problem into a linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- distribution of electric power. Models in Modelica are mathematically described by differential, algebraic and discrete ... utilized to enable efficient handling of large models having more than one hundred thousand equations...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Kronecker graphs: an approach to modeling networks. How can we generate realistic networks? In addition ... with a mathematically tractable model that allows for rigorous analysis of network properties? Real networks ... shrinking diameters over time. Current network models and generators either fail to match several ... propose a generative model for networks that is both mathematically tractable and can generate networks...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- state-of-the-art solver for mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming ... range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- dynamical model by a least square fit. The mathematical configurations that must be provided ... engineering, natural or medical sciences.par The mathematical models and data fitting calculations are illustrated...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- college—a tangible, visual way to learn mathematics that increases their engagement, understanding, and achievement ... using Sketchpad. Elementary students can manipulate dynamic models of fractions, number lines, and geometric patterns ... daily to illustrate and illuminate mathematical ideas. Classroom-tested activities are accompanied by presentation sketches...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis ... Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- solving small to very large mathematical models. ASCEND can solve systems of non-linear equations...