- Referenced in 4183 articles
- performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles ... from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state ... solver for mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years its design has been substantially...
- Referenced in 1313 articles
- provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms and theorems together with ... proofs. Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification ... certification in industrial context), the formalization of mathematics (e.g. the full formalization...
- Referenced in 2169 articles
- Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing ... overview and the description of the mathematical capabilities. GAP is used in research and teaching...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier to maintain. For a first...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- collection of routines, written in the C programming language, for separation of various classes ... Lysgaard, Letchford, and Eglese, published in Mathematical Programming - see Publications). The package contains separation routines...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- This directory contains a collection of Mathematical Programs with Equilibrium Constraints (MPEC) test problems...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- programming language makes it possible to customise and extend the package with more mathematical functions ... commands can be given that involve basic programming primitives and powerful built-in functions. These ... system. This core consists of programs representing some 100 mathematical functions. The interpreter offers...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- callable from various mathematical packages, including MATLAB® and usable from many programming languages...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- methods, extensively used for solving important mathematical programming problems and applications, are applied here...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 256 articles
- presents mathematical and software developments that are the basis for a suite of programs...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran ... originally created as a practical mathematical notation for computer programs, influenced by the notation...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- strongly typed, mathematically correct type hierarchy. It has a programming language and a built...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ZIMPL: Zuse Institut Mathematical Programming Language. Zimpl is a little language to translate the mathematical ... linear or nonlinear (mixed-) integer mathematical program expressed in .lp or .mps file format which...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- MAPCLUS: A mathematical programming approach to fitting the ADCLUS model. We present a new algorithm ... least squares method combined with a mathematical programming optimization procedure based on a penalty function...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access ... usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- model, a standard mathematical programming modelling language, taking into account a reserved...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic...