- Referenced in 1166 articles
- estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices ... functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision...
- Referenced in 1002 articles
- files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying ... mathematics and many of the algorithms and matrices (it also describes many of the matrices...
- Referenced in 632 articles
- controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices; arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic; facilities...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured means that a matrix...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- large and actively growing set of sparse matrices that arise in real applications. The Collection ... robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading, and repeatable because matrices ... made publicly available in many formats. Its matrices cover a wide spectrum of domains, include ... online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided, and a new multilevel coarsening...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite, symmetric positive ... singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear ... clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature ... real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval arithmetic for real ... complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- matrix pencil A-lambda*B. The matrices can be real or complex, Hermitian...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such structures...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real general, real...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- package for manipulating and working with sparse matrices. One of the goals of the package ... starting point is the Harwell/Boeing collection of matrices for which we provide a number ... performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic or p-adic numbers...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- producing fill reducing orderings for sparse matrices. The algorithms implemented in METIS are based...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- multi-terminal BDDs); one based on sparse matrices; and one which combines both symbolic...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices can be used directly in expressions, for example ... multiply two matrices, or to invert a matrix. The major features...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 184 articles
- matrix collection, a set of standard test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test ... engineering disciplines. The problems range from small matrices, used as counter-examples to hypotheses...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- preordering for LU or Cholesky factorization of matrices that come from long, skinny problems...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- toolkit is capable of coping with sparse matrices of large dimension. The software handles real ... complex matrices and provides specific routines for symmetric and Hermitian matrices. The computation of matrix...