- Referenced in 878 articles
- basic knowledge of statistics, calculus and matrix algebra is assumed. In its role...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- with possibly singular matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- appendix is devoted to some matrix algebra...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... Fortran subprograms that do various types of matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- describe the University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection, a large and actively growing ... numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities for the output of expressions ... wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix calculations of interest to high energy physicists...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Matrix Market provides convenient access to a repository of test data for use in comparative ... algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software and services, from ... Demmel and Dongarra. The Matrix Market is a component of the NIST project on Tools ... Software which has focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- matrix, plotting a matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix maths) aiming towards a good balance between...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for Macintosh, Windows, Linux, and Unix ... about is oriented toward polynomial and matrix algebra over the rationals Q and finite fields...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Mathematica package for performing gamma-matrix algebra and Fierz transformations in arbitrary dimensions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Matrix: Set of functions for sparse matrix algebra. Differences with SparseM/Matrix are: (1) we only...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- system of linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix are studied...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- combination of a matrix algebra interpreter and a numerical optimizer. It enables exploration of matrix...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- possibly singular matrix M; with dense output (collocation solution). Concerning the linear algebra routines...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- notation and vice versa. For the Weyl algebra representing ordinary differential operators in characteristic zero ... normal form of a matrix with entries in this Weyl algebra. Among the orderings...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... iterative refinement, for LU and Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- package contains algorithms for computations in commutative algebra closely related to the Gröbner algorithm ... generators represented as rows of a matrix. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Linear Algebra Subprograms (Level 2 BLAS). Level 2 BLAS are targeted at matrix-vector operations...