- Referenced in 1436 articles
- block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication, in the innermost loops. These block operations ... performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine ... subprograms that do various types of matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines. Users are not required to provide their ... matrix-vector multiplication routines or preconditioners in order to solve a linear system. The Aztec ... perform the necessary transformations for the matrix-vector multiplication and preconditioning. After the transformations ... solvers can run efficiently. If the input matrix is suitably partitioned, the efficiency...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- product and matrix-vector residuals (interpreted, reference implementation, slow) multiple precision interval arithmetic with error...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- choose to implement or use a matrix-vector multiplication routine in any form convenient. Most...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- image restoration methods, implementation of efficient matrix vector multiplication, and linear system solves for preconditioners...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- highly efficient, scalable implementation of common matrix multiplication operations. The algorithms are much simpler than...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- these are symmetric orderings. Matrix Operations. Matrix-vector multiplication, triangular solvers, matrix reordering. Matrix Input/Output...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- FFLAS project has established that exact matrix multiplication over finite fields can be performed ... algorithms have been reduced to use matrix multiplication in order to be able to prove...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- matrix modification, partial solution for matrix factors, solution of multiple right-hand sides, and iterative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- exploiting the structure of Kronecker matrix multiplication and by using statistical simulation techniques. Experiments...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- terms of matrices, no matrix matrix multiplications are needed and only the nonzero matrix elements...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- additional operations such as tensor multiplication. The tensor_as_matrix class supports the “matricization...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- collision processes at high energy colliders. Allows matrix element generation and event generation ... output in multiple formats and languages, including Fortran MadEvent, Fortran Standalone matrix elements, C++ matrix...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Sparse matrix multiplication package (SMMP). Routines callable from Fortran and C are described which implement ... matrix-matrix multiplication and transposition for a variety of sparse matrix formats. Conversion routines between...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PUMMA: Parallel universal matrix multiplication algorithms on distributed memory concurrent computers. he paper describes Parallel ... Universal Matrix Multiplication Algorithms (PUMMA) on distributed memory concurrent computers. The PUMMA package includes ... only the non-transposed matrix multiplication routine C = A ⋅ B, but also transposed multiplication routines...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- progressive multiple sequence alignment through sequence weighting, position-specific gap penalties and weight matrix choice...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- task that involved second derivatives and dense matrix rows), bordering algorithms are used to decompose ... algorithms just require multiple solves of the Jacobian matrix for the steady state problem ... complex matrix involving the Jacobian matrix and an imaginary multiple of the mass matrix...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- form of a matrix-vector multiplication routine. Therefore, the implementation preserves the matrix-free nature...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- open multiple files or access many libraries. Built-in matrix operators, functions, and subroutines...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- algorithm by adopting several extensions. The matrix-vector multiplication routine that it requires ... efficient sparse matrix representation and a matrix-vector multiplication are given. Some comparisons with...