- Referenced in 4 articles
- unimodular matrix generators of pseudo-random numbers. We formulate the necessary and sufficient condition ... statistical properties. Finally, we construct three efficient algorithms for operations with the MIXMAX matrix which...
- Referenced in 1 article
- structures possible. The key was to apply statistical methods that can distinguish direct couplings between ... relying on regularized inversion of the covariance matrix or on pseudo-likelihood maximization (PLM). Although ... clearly higher precision, available tools are not sufficiently optimized and are written in interpreted languages...
- Referenced in 1 article
- biological interpretation of these ultracomplex data is sufficient to reveal the full information content ... Therefore a combination of univariate and multivariate statistics, network topology and biochemical pathway mapping analysis ... uploading data, data preprocessing, uni- and multivariate statistical analysis, Granger time-series analysis, pathway mapping ... algorithm to reconstruct a differential Jacobian matrix of two different metabolic conditions. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1437 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1260 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Algorithm AS 196. Conditional multivariate logistic analysis of...