- Referenced in 25 articles
- algorithmic control flow. Using the DiffSharp library, differentiation (gradients, Hessians, Jacobians, directional derivatives, and matrix ... free Hessian- and Jacobian-vector products) is applied using higher-order functions, that is, functions...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- driven by buoyancy and processes at the free surface. Geodynamic phenomena such as subduction ... performance and algorithmic tradeoffs of pTatin3D’s multigrid preconditioner. Our matrix-free geometric multigrid preconditioner...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 873: LSTRS: MATLAB software for large-scale trust-region subproblems and regularization A MATLAB ... problem at each step. LSTRS relies on matrix-vector products only ... computations. In the MATLAB implementation, the Hessian matrix of the quadratic objective function ... matrix-vector multiplication routine. Therefore, the implementation preserves the matrix-free nature of the method...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- matrix-free modes, whereby the user can supply his/her own functions to perform matrix-vector ... sparse linear systems. The paper describes the algorithms in EVSL, provides details on their implementations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- algorithms. SSIDS: Sparse Symmetric Indefinte Direct Solver. Requires an NVIDIA GPU! SSMFE: Sparse Symmetric Matrix ... Free Eigensolver. Uses Jacobi-conjugate preconditioned gradients method...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- have developed, implemented and optimised numerical algorithms and software for the scalable solution of partial ... included GPU-based sparse approximate inverses, matrix-free sum-factorisation for high-order discontinuous Galerkin ... discretisations as well as partially matrix-free preconditioners. On top of that, additional scalability ... multiscale methods and the multilevel Monte-Carlo algorithm. Finally, some of the concepts are applied...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- octree forests. We describe a bottom-up algorithm for constructing the coarser multigrid levels ... multigrid sweeps. Also, we describe matrix-free implementations for the discretized PDE operators...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- language and the CUDA model to design algorithms with efficient memory management, capable of solving ... iterative solvers, and an iterative ‘matrix-free’ solver; these were all implemented in serial...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...