- Referenced in 658 articles
- formulate and solve constrained norm minimization, entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- This includes the special case of determinant maximization problems with linear matrix inequalities. It employs...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- hard problems in combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective function subject to a single...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- functions for finding parameters that minimize or maximize objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 138 articles
- synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- extremal graphs, i.e., graphs minimizing of maximizing a graph invariant (or a function of graph...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- general linear programming (LP) problem to maximize (or minimize) a linear function over polyhedron...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- polyhedral fans associated to polynomial ideals. The maximal cones of a Gröbner...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- that are compatible with this ordering is maximized. A popular application of the Linear Ordering...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- PROC NLMIXED fits nonlinear mixed models by maximizing an approximation to the likelihood integrated over ... techniques are available to carry out the maximization; the default is a dual quasi-Newton...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- distribution or density functions, and the locally maximal posterior probability parameters. We rate our classifications...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- point packing, cutting convex shapes from rectangles, maximizing the area of a convex polygon...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- points in multiple objective linear programming. Vector maximization software is reviewed and the ADBASE solver...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- general purpose Metropolis sampling algorithm. To maximize computational efficiency, the actual sampling for each model...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- given graph. Maximum clique algorithms differ from maximal clique algorithms (e.g., Bron-Kerbosch algorithm ... maximal search is for all maximal cliques in a graph (cliques that cannot be enlarged...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- across ancestral populations, minimizing spurious associations while maximizing power to detect true associations. The EIGENSOFT...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- optimization problems) is concerned with minimization or maximization of nonlinear, possibly non-smooth objective functions...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- choices, which were made to obtain a maximal efficiency, are sometimes too restrictive. In particular...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- necessary. An important advantage of the proposed maximization method lies in the fact that most...