- Referenced in 1 article
- establish lower bounds on the maximal number of faces. By studying mixed subdivisions, we obtain ... following maximal f-vector: (22,66,66,22), i.e. vector of face cardinalities. Certain general...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- programming language, a program specifies a situation faced by an agent; evaluating the program amounts ... integrates Bayesian parameter estimation and decisiontheoretic utility maximization thoroughly into the framework. All these...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- located at their different organelles or locations. Facing explosive growth of protein sequences ... predictor. Availability and implementation: To maximize the convenience of most experimental scientists, a user-friendly...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- often preferring scaffold length over accuracy, when faced with the tradeoff. Results: We present GRASS ... optimization problem is solved using an expectation–maximization procedure and an unconstrained binary quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fast method for gene structure prediction via maximal pairings of a pattern and a text ... processed. Traditionally, the problem has been faced by combining different tools, not specifically designed ... procedure is based on the construction of maximal embeddings, that are sequences obtained from paths...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...