- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...