- Referenced in 89 articles
- stable random variates. It also performs maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory ... work is described in the paper ”Maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters”, J. P. Nolan...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- empirical data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness-of-fit tests based...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method is provided as template examples. With...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood phylogenetic trees from nucleotide sequences. Much...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- 1974a, 1974b) who also developed the maximum likelihood algorithm that serves as the basis...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- MCMC sampling (NUTS, HMC) and penalized maximum likelihood estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- right-censored responses, and implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- fits many models and distribution by maximum likelihood estimation (MLE) or penalized MLE. Also fits...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- algorithm for exact maximum likelihood estimation of autoregressive- moving average models by means of Kalman...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- this package allows to compute the maximum likelihood estimator (MLE) of a density as well...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Likelihood Analysis of Dynamic Linear Models Maximum likelihood, Kalman filtering and smoothing, and Bayesian analysis ... linear models with known parameters, and maximum likelihood estimation. It also presents many specific dynamic ... parameters. It presents a discussion of maximum likelihood estimation and a much more elaborated...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- value random fields; conditional simulation; kriging; maximum likelihood estimation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- cross validation and also by restricted maximum likelihood. A major feature is that any covariance...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- field. With the inclusion of maximum likelihood and distance methods in PAUP...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Parameter estimates are obtained under marginal maximum likelihood using the Gauss-Hermite quadrature rule...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- well as support for parameter estimation (maximum likelihood and Bayesian) and inference, conditional probability queries...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Arbitrary Dimensions. Computes a log-concave (maximum likelihood) estimator for i.i.d. data in any number...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Linear Latent And Mixed Models) by maximum likelihood (see help gllamm after installation). gllamm maximises...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- estimated either sequentially or by joint maximum likelihood estimation. Sampling algorithms and plotting methods...