- Referenced in 1 article
- Monte Carlo algorithm is equal to 〈N〉 times that of the Gillespie algorithm, where ... same degree), then the mean first passage time (MFPT) computed by the Monte Carlo algorithm ... Gillespie algorithm, although the mean first passage times are roughly correlated. Simulation software...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- We discuss the implementation of a number of...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...