- Referenced in 2 articles
- evaluation of uncertainty by various methods: inverting Gaussian confidence intervals, confidence intervals measured from...
- Referenced in 1 article
- measurements from transducers). Each of these forms has its own way to describe uncertainty ... frequency models, algorithmic truncation, floating point roundoff, Gaussian distributions, etc. We propose BRECCIA, a Geospatial...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The main goals of a typical data anaysis...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...