- Referenced in 239 articles
- stress and strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics,6th ed., by O.C. Zienkiewicz...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Boundary element programming in mechanics. With 1 CD-ROM (Windows, Macintosh and UNIX) The book ... boundary element method (BEM) in solid mechanics, beginning with basic theory and then explaining...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- treating material surface contacts in solid mechanics finite element programs has been implemented...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- dimensional finite element code for solid and structural mechanics, User manual. This report ... transient dynamic response of three-dimensional solids and structures. The code is fully vectorized...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- range of applications : 3D thermal analyses and mechanical analyses in linear and non-linear statics ... functionalities of a FEM software for solid mechanics, Code_Aster compiles specific research in various...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention is focused on the derivation ... element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Dimensional Finite Element Code for Solid Mechanics...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- software for high-performance structural and solid mechanics simulations. We present Salinas, a scalable implicit...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- also been used in both solid and fluid mechanics. It was based on the Lisp...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- studying the microscopic quantum mechanical properties of molecules, solids, and other nanoscale materials. KSSOLV...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- parallel solution of computational fluid and solid mechanics problems...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetics. It includes tools ... applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over 170 utility applications that perform...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- equation, species transport equations, nonlinear elastic solid mechanics, and electrostatics as well as generalized scalar...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- with solidification/melting and elasto-visco-plastic solid mechanics are implemented in the first version...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- used to solve problems in solid mechanics involving dynamic plasticity and time dependent material behavior...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Python: Mechanical systems (rigid or solid) with unilateral contact and Coulomb friction and impact (nonsmooth...
- Referenced in 1 article
- open-source finite volume toolbox for solid mechanics and fluid-solid interaction simulations. Over ... method in the field of computational solid mechanics. The current article presents an open-source ... toolbox for solid mechanics and fluid-solid interaction simulations based on the finite volume library...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Nonlinear solid mechanics for finite element analysis: statics. Designing engineering components that make optimal ... techniques. By presenting both the nonlinear solid mechanics and the associated finite element techniques together ... static aspects of nonlinear solid mechanics. Alongside a range of worked examples and exercises...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- implementation of simulation tools in mechanics. Its source code is mainly written in C++ with ... customization. Potential applications include, for instance, solid mechanics and the dynamics of granular materials using...