- Referenced in 4 articles
- Computing Medial Axis Transform By Quadratic Error Minimization. The medial axis transform...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- feature-sensitive simplification algorithm for medial axis transform. The medial axis transform ... Moreover, it performs the medial axis simplification with explicit maintenance and the control of Hausdorff...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- VRONI: Voronoi Diagrams of Points, Segments and Circular...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The QSplat Multiresolution Point Rendering System. QSplat is...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Metro: measuring error on simplified surfaces. Metro is...