- Referenced in 1037 articles
- interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their manipulation within one program. FreeFem ... manipulation of data on multiple meshes (as a follow up of bamg). FreeFem++ is written...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- provide a fast, light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization ... Gmsh is built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes ... handling of degrees of freedom, input of meshes and output of results in graphics formats...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- dynamics and electromagnetics. It includes tools for meshing, notably snappyHexMesh, a parallelised mesher for complex ... post-processing. Almost everything (including meshing, and pre- and post-processing) runs in parallel ... which collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their ... perform pre- and post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects ... applications (2D and 3D envelopes, Minkowski sums), mesh generation (2D Delaunay mesh generation ... surface and volume mesh generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- modularity, extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items ... mesh generator and mesh database are included. The salient features of the programme are: flexibility ... cracks arbitrarily oriented with respect to the mesh; geometry is described and updated by level...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations ... triangulations, Voronoi diagrams, and high-quality triangular meshes. The latter can be generated with...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a mesh is the first step in a wide ... computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice of meshpoints (vertex nodes ... being much shorter and simpler than other meshing techniques, our algorithm typically produces meshes...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings for sparse...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features ... flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- refinement, coarsening, and mesh moving. PLTMG employes several algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems ... obstacle problems. The package includes an initial mesh generator and several graphics packages. Support ... Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed for 2D stress...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- defining one, two, and three dimensional meshes, defining a wide range of linear and nonlinear ... solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring solution values, an element library ... also be used in conjunction with mesh generation programs that have an option to output ... input the data generated from the mesh generation program...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- abstract rules. The algorithms of the automatic mesh generator NETGEN are described. The domain ... Geometry (CSG). The whole task of 3D mesh generation splits into four subproblems of special ... point calculation, edge following, surface meshing and finally volume mesh generation. Surface and volume mesh ... element generation rules. Several techniques of mesh optimization are tested and quality plots are presented...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator. TetGen is a C++ program for generating ... good quality tetrahedral meshes aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem ... quality tetrahedral mesh generation is challenged by many theoretical and practical issues. TetGen uses Delaunay ... intended audience are researchers or developers in mesh generation or other related areas. It describes...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions as well...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Criteria based optimizer, 16 lines for a mesh-independency filter and 35 lines...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- PolyMesher: a general-purpose mesh generator for polygonal elements written in Matlab. We present ... simple and robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies on an implicit description ... domain geometry. The mesh generator can provide, among other things, the input needed for finite ... contrast to lower order triangular and quadrilaterial meshes. Also, the use of polygonal elements makes...