- Referenced in 220 articles
- medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using ... envelopes, Minkowski sums), mesh generation (2D Delaunay mesh generation and 3D surface and volume mesh ... generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization, as well as estimation ... Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations ... high-quality triangular meshes. The latter can be generated with no small or large angles...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh generator and mesh database are included. The salient...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- problems. The package includes an initial mesh generator and several graphics packages. Support...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- also be used in conjunction with mesh generation programs that have an option to output ... input the data generated from the mesh generation program...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- rules. The algorithms of the automatic mesh generator NETGEN are described. The domain is provided ... whole task of 3D mesh generation splits into four subproblems of special point calculation, edge ... following, surface meshing and finally volume mesh generation. Surface and volume mesh generation are based ... structure of the element generation rules. Several techniques of mesh optimization are tested and quality...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a mesh is the first step in a wide...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For more than a decade, CUBIT has been ... broad research and development effort in mesh generation and geometry preparation at Sandia National Laboratories ... efforts to improve and discover new mesh generation algorithms, develop new tools for geometry cleanup...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- contains Matlab code for several graph and mesh partitioning methods, including geometric, spectral, geometric spectral ... coordinate bisection. It also has routines to generate recursive multiway partitions, vertex separators, and nested ... some sample meshes and mesh generators. The toolbox contains a Matlab interface to Leland...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- TetGen is a program for generating tetrahedral meshes from three-dimensional domains ... main applications is to generate suitable meshes for numerically solving PDEs by finite element...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... general tools for the generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- BAMG Bidimensional Anisotropic Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- initial and boundary conditions and mesh generation have been written for internal combustion engine calculations...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- coupled modules for mesh generation, spatial discretization, time integration, nonlinear equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity ... visualization. The software uses unstructured triangular meshes and adaptive local error control in both space...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PolyMesher: a general-purpose mesh generator for polygonal elements written in Matlab. We present ... robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies on an implicit description ... domain geometry. The mesh generator can provide, among other things, the input needed for finite ... main ingredients of the present mesh generator are the implicit description of the domain...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic differential equations, ﬁnancial mathematics, and veriﬁcation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- GAMBIT is Fluent’s geometry and mesh generation software. GAMBIT’s single interface for geometry...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine ... provide a fast, light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- problems. Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful built in templates. Integrated design...