- Referenced in 181 articles
- using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- propagating into the neighboring cells. Adaptive mesh refinement is included, see amrclaw. Recent extensions allow...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions as well...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening, and mesh moving. PLTMG employes several algebraic multilevel...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- natural hierarchy of locally refined meshes and an abstract concept of general finite element spaces...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest use, and with...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Adaptive mesh refinement using wave-propagation algorithms for hyperbolic systems. The authors present a generalisation ... adaptive mesh refinement algorithm developed for the Euler equations of gas dynamics to employ high...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- provide support for adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing a research scientist...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes ... grid handling and refinement, handling of degrees of freedom, input of meshes and output...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Carpet is an adaptive mesh refinement and multi-patch driver for the Cactus Framework. Cactus ... acts as driver layer providing adaptive mesh refinement, multi-patch capability, as well as parallelisation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- resolution computations with CWENO employing adaptive mesh refinement Until recently, numerical simulations of discontinuities ... this technique with that of adaptive mesh refinement (AMR), we have developed a third-order...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- curvilinear grids, adaptive mesh refinement, and the composite overlapping grid method to represent problems involving...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- allows for the use of adaptive mesh refinement. It also contains state...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- example, finite element or finite volume meshes) for use on distributed memory parallel computers ... such as those deriving from adaptive refined meshes). It achieves this by modelling the mesh...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- special version of the blockstructured adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) algorithm after Berger and Collela, which...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Cartesian/cylindrical/spherical grids. NIRVANA provides adaptive mesh refinement techniques to handle multi-scale problems and implements...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- vary within any element. The mesh refinement algorithms are restricted to 1-irregular meshes. Anisotropic ... geometric refinement of quadrilateral meshes is made possible by additionally allowing double constrained nodes...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- discretized and solved on a structured mesh that can be either static or adaptive ... parallel calculations over block-structured, adaptively refined grids. The static grid version of PLUTO ... programming language while the adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) interface requires also C++ and Fortran. PLUTO...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new high resolution code called RAMSES ... code is based on Adaptive Mesh Refinement (AMR) technique, with a tree-based data structure...