- Referenced in 142 articles
- case conjugate gradient and limited memory variable metric methods were found to work quite well...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Large Margin Nearest Neighbor (LMNN), a metric learning algorithm first introduced by Kilian Q. Weinberger ... Saul in 2005. LMNN is a metric learning algorithm to improve k-nearest neighbor classification ... learning a generalized Euclidean metric Equation especially for nearest neighbor classification...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- travel, according to a to scalar proximity metric like the number of IP routing hops...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- networking and distributed computing and for metric embeddings in geometry as well. In this survey...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Metric Mapping (LDDMM) tool is an application which aims to assign metric...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- based on a sequential quadratic programming variable metric algorithm. Subroutines PBUN and PNEW, intended ... PVAR is based on special nonsmooth variable metric methods. Besides the description of methods...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- localization, camera network registration, independent component analysis, metric learning, dimensionality reduction...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- that the Levi-Civita connection is a metric connection and a derivation of the Gauss...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- dominated hypervolume. The hypervolume measure (or SS metric) is a frequently applied quality measure...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- specifications (read and write sets), and termination metrics. To further support specifications, the language also...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- functions of distances between statistical observations in metric spaces. Thus even if the observations...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- optimizing an approximate mean-squared error (MSE) metric and find that signals with more economical...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- then benchmark the dataset using two simple metrics as well as a state...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- class of distance functions called Minkowski metrics. These include the well known Euclidean distance, Manhattan...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- simple yet powerful interface based on the metric space model for constraint manipulation. In this ... supports linear arithmetic constraints and two different metrics: the square of the Euclidean distance...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- curved spacetimes specified in terms of a metric or set of basis vectors. The package...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- probabilistic sense. We also propose Metric SRS (MSRS), which is a special case...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- online approaches in different environments under various metrics (return, error bound reduction, lower bound improvement...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- describe a new limited memory variable metric based bundle method for nonsmooth large-scale optimization...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- regressors in linear models. relaimpo provides several metrics for assessing relative importance in linear models ... printed, plotted and bootstrapped. The recommended metric is lmg, which provides a decomposition ... additionally provides a new and also recommended metric called pmvd...