- Referenced in 98 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 1395 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4185 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4657 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7981 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 4669 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1177 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1146 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Software and algorithms for sensitivity analysis of large...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for Venables and...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PFFT: An extension of FFTW to massively parallel...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The 2DECOMP&FFT library is a software framework...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...