- Referenced in 3 articles
- zero-inflated negative binomial regression models. The penalties include least absolute shrinkage and selection operator ... smoothly clipped absolute deviation (SCAD) and minimax concave penalty (MCP), and each possibly combining with...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- based on sure independent screening and minimax concave penalty techniques. A joint significance test...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Smoothly Clipped Absolute Deviation) and MCP (Minimax Concave Penalty). Based on the work of Sumanta...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...