- Referenced in 2 articles
- supertrees called FlipCut supertree. Our method combines the computation of minimum cuts from graph-based ... with a matrix representation method, namely Minimum Flip Supertrees. Here, the input trees are encoded ... present a heuristic to search for a minimum set of 0/1-flips such that the resulting...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Parallel inference of a 10.000-taxon phylogeny with...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- EPoS: a modular software framework for phylogenetic analysis...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PhySIC: A Veto Supertree Method with Desirable Properties...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SuperTriplets: a triplet-based supertree approach to phylogenomics...