- Referenced in 36 articles
- Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows (TSPTW) is the problem of finding a minimum-cost...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- exactly one-in-a-set generalized traveling salesman problem (GTSP). In the GTSP, a complete ... visits each set exactly once and has minimum length. In this paper, we present ... show that given the same amount of time, the proposed solver finds higher quality solutions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- problem, a variant of the classical multiple traveling salesmen problem: given ... only one agent. We optimize for minimum time rather than minimum total distance; therefore ... though the heuristics specifically developed for multiple traveling salesmen problem (e.g., k-split, bisection) outperformed...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2802 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1607 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...