- Referenced in 116 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 1010 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 588 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...