- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- PDELab, an extensible C++ template library for finite...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- ML: Multilevel Preconditioning Package. Welcome to the homepages...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- A case study in the performance and scalability...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Unified form language: a domain-specific language for...