- Referenced in 302 articles
- linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer ... linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- fact that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable ... well as on previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... prices control the size of the linear programs by managing active constraints ... used to build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed ... integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main features of YALMIP are: Easy...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs ... Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- solver for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs ... other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- software for solving linear, integer and mixed integer programs. In this implementation we supply...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- naturally formulated using mixed integer non-linear programming (MINLP) models and can be solved...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- GAMS/AlphaECP is a MINLP (Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming) solver based on the extended cutting ... solved to feasibility or only to an integer relaxed solution in intermediate iterations. This makes ... Pörn R. (2002). Solving Pseudo-Convex Mixed Integer Optimization Problems by Cutting Plane Techniques. Optimization...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- cast as a mixed-integer linear program. This formulation is quite general and incorporates assumptions ... MIRPs; (2) provide the mixed-integer linear programming community with a set of optimization problem...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAMS solver for Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming (MINLP) models. It is based on a combination ... Bound method known from Mixed Integer Linear Programming and some of the standard NLP solvers...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ZIMPL: Zuse Institut Mathematical Programming Language. Zimpl is a little language to translate the mathematical ... problem into a linear or nonlinear (mixed-) integer mathematical program expressed...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- large, sparse or dense mixed-integer linear, quadratic and nonlinear programming problems...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- solver and constraint integer programming framework available in source code. There is a parallel extension ... performance of FiberSCIP for solving mixed-integer linear programs (MIPs) and mixed-integer non-linear...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- hundred thousands. It is effective for solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both ... complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- program for solving mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University. The program is based on the extensions ... solved using any NLP (Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under...