- Referenced in 595 articles
- programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- fastest non-commercial solvers for mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming, see, e.g., [69,106]. The miplib...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming ... solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs (MIDCPs) as well, with...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable ... previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first step...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- researchers for access to real-world mixed integer programs a group of researchers Robert ... available library of both pure and mixed integer programs. This was updated ... used to compare the performance of mixed integer optimizers. Its availability has provided an important...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with ... linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... used to build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs frequently...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming The paper describes a new computerized ... collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard format...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- approximation-based solver for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs. We describe a new solver ... convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm. The solver ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- work on automatically configuring the CPLEX mixed integer programming solver. All the algorithms we considered...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- program for solving mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University. The program is based on the extensions ... Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under GAMS...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- formulate his/her problem as a mixed integer program using XPRESS-MP’s mp-model...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs Major applications of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Dual decomposition in two-stage stochastic mixed-integer programming, needs CPLEX...