- Referenced in 625 articles
- based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this book ... special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural...
- Referenced in 816 articles
- GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- scripts used in the book ”Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R”, Wood ... linear, generalized linear, generalized additive and mixed models. Moreover, the book contains explanations...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- MEMSS: Data sets from Mixed-effects Models in S .Data sets and sample analyses from ... Pinheiro and Bates, ”Mixed-effects Models in S and S-PLUS” (Springer...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models , Fit and compare Gaussian linear and nonlinear ... mixed-effects models...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data analysis using SAS. Linear mixed models ... data sets. The analysis of linear mixed model methodology for the analysis of repeated measurements ... summarizes the methodology of the linear mixed model approach for the analysis of repeated measurements ... covariance structure. PROC MIXED provides a useful covariance structures or modeling both in time...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- linear models, Gaussian models, and models for mixed discrete and continuous variables. Further chapters cover...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Data sets from ”SAS System for Mixed Models”. Data sets and sample lmer analyses corresponding ... Wolfinger (1996), ”SAS System for Mixed Models”, SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- NLMIXED procedure fits nonlinear mixed models—that is, models in which both fixed and random ... effects enter nonlinearly. These models have a wide variety of applications, two of the most ... programming statements. PROC NLMIXED fits nonlinear mixed models by maximizing an approximation to the likelihood...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- MINLPLib -- a collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. The paper describes ... computerized collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models for marginal and conditional density estimation, receiver ... clustered data using generalized linear mixed models, and regression data using generalized additive models...
- Referenced in 632 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs (MIDCPs) as well, with...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- decomposition-based variability are constructed. Standard mixed model representations of functional expansions are used...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- effect) nonparametric model, (b) using the mixed-model framework with the spline coefficients as random ... frequentist perspective. We show that the mixed-model formulation of penalized splines can help obtain...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- models are known as generalized linear mixed models (GLMM). GLMMs, like linear mixed models, assume...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- package MCMCglmm: MCMC Generalised Linear Mixed Models. MCMC Generalised Linear Mixed Models...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NONMEM® is a nonlinear mixed effects modelling tool used in population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analysis. NONMEM stands ... NONlinear Mixed Effects Modeling. NONMEM is a computer program that is implemented in Fortran90/95...