- Referenced in 14 articles
- effect) nonparametric model, (b) using the mixed-model framework with the spline coefficients as random ... frequentist perspective. We show that the mixed-model formulation of penalized splines can help obtain...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- colony optimization algorithm for balancing mixed-model assembly lines. The proposed algorithm accounts for zoning ... aspect to account for in balancing mixed-model assembly lines. Computational experience shows the superior...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- approach to address the two-sided mixed-model assembly line balancing problem. First, a mathematical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- permutation tests for fixed effects in mixed-models A test for the fixed effect ... mixed-models is proposed. It is based on permutation strategy and is exact. The testing...
- Referenced in 1774 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- User manual for filterSQP: This paper describes a...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The solver minlpBB solves large, sparse or dense...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- MOPSO: a proposal for multiple objective particle swarm...