- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package compositions:Compositional data analysis with R...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The igraph software package for complex network research...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CAR: a matlab package to compute correspondence analysis...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Multivariate analysis of mixed data: The PCAmixdata R...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...