- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The relevant logics E, R and N R...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...